SEAC Membership Benefits
Membership in the Southeastern Archaeology Conference means being a part of the single largest community of archaeologists in the southeastern United States and an organization that traces its roots to the Conference on Pottery Nomenclature for the Southeastern United States. For those interested in and practicing archaeology in the region, it is the definitive membership.
There are a number of benefits associated with membership:
- A subscription to the premier journal, Southeastern Archaeology, published three times a year (four times a year beginning in 2020).
- A subscription to the Bulletin/Annual Meeting Proceedings.
- A listing in our Member Directory.
- A subscription to the SEAC Newsletter, Horizon & Tradition, published in April and October.
- Networking opportunities, including the Annual Meeting.
- Access to the Members-Only Area of the website.
- Personal access to a digital library of more than 1,500 academic journals on JSTOR for only $99/year.
- Member discounts, including an Annual Meeting registration discount.